Healthy Halloween Instagram Contest
All this month, we’ve been whipping up healthy Halloween treats. Now, we want to hear from you: How are you weaving healthy foods and activities into your Halloween festivities?
Show us how you’re making healthier choices this Halloween by using #HealthyHalloweenHI on Instagram. We’ll randomly choose one winner to receive a $50 Down to Earth Hawaii gift certificate! Winner will be announced on Oct. 31 at 4 p.m. (HST).
So start snapping those healthy Halloween photos!
- Being808 is giving Instagram users 5 days (Oct. 27-Oct. 31) to post a picture of themselves sharing a healthy Halloween choice using #HealthyHalloweenHI
- Contestants must use #HealthyHalloweenHI on all of their posts in order to be considered to win.
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Prize is a $50 gift certificate to Down to Earth Hawaii
- HMSA employees are excluded from the contest.
- Alternative entries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries become property of Being808/HMSA.
- All entries must be posted by 4 p.m> on Friday, Oct. 31, 2014
- All contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any entries including nudity or violence will be disqualified.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud; provided entrants must be prepared to provide a release form as described below in “Release.” When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close-up of another person’s art.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
Limitation of Liability:
By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold Being808/HMSA and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
Being808/HMSA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Being808/HMSA is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
Right to Cancel or Suspend Contest:
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Being808/HMSA that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Being808/HMSA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsor elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, Sponsor will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.