Movember Mustache Contest
Being808 Movember Mustache Photo Contest
Submission dates: Monday (11/18) – Friday (11/22)
Being808 is celebrating Movember, an international campaign during which men grow mustaches to raise awareness about men’s health issues. Celebrate with us! Send us a photo of your mustache to:
On Nov. 25, 2013 we will post all eligible submissions on the being808 Facebook page and ask the public to click “like” on their favorite photo. The photo with the most Facebook “likes” wins a $100 gift certificate from Down to Earth.
By entering the contest, you agree to the following terms:
- Entrants have 5 days (Monday, November 18, 2013 – Friday, November 22, 2013) to submit a picture of their mustache.
- Contestants must submit a photo to
email@example.com in order to be considered to win. The photo must be in jpeg or png format with a file size of no larger than 8 MB.
- All entries must be emailed by 4pm (Hawaii Standard Time) on Friday, November 22, 2013.
- This product uses the Facebook API but is not endorsed or certified by Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- This website uses the Facebook ™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook, Inc. All Facebook ™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Facebook, Inc.
- This product uses the Facebook API but is not endorsed or certified by Facebook.
- These contest rules are available at http://being808.com/movember-mustache-contest/
- The eligible photo with the most Facebook “likes” will win.
- Grand Prize – a $100 gift certificate from Down to Earth and a Being808 t-shirt. The winning photo will also be featured as the cover photo on being808’s Facebook page.
- By entering, entrants grant Being808/HMSA a non-exclusive perpetual license to use each submission and entrant’s name on being808.com and all of its social media platforms in relation to the contest theme.
- No purchase of any kind is necessary.
- HMSA employees, immediate family of HMSA employees and judges are excluded from the contest.
- Voting can be done by any Facebook user.
- Public voting period will occur from 8am (Hawaii Standard Time) on Monday, November 25, 2013 – 4pm (Hawaii Standard Time) Friday, November 29, 2013.
- Contest winner will be announced at 4:15pm (Hawaii Standard Time) Friday, November 29, 2013.
- Odds of winning the prize – 1/5,000
- You may enter as often as you like.
- All contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any entries including nudity or violence will be disqualified.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Photographs that constitute copyright infringement or fraud will not be accepted. Being808 reserves the right to reject any entry that in its sole discretion.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- By entering this Contest, all entrants release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Being808/HMSA and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Being808/HMSA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Being808/HMSA is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
Right to Cancel or Suspend Contest:
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Being808/HMSA that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Being808/HMSA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsor elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, Sponsor will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.